African Find TV (AFTV) Australia is currently recruiting volunteers to work with us. You can do volunteer work on site or online by distance. We accept volunteers form all backgrounds and nationalities within Australia as well as outside the country. The volunteer roles available include:
- Projects and programs work, coordination and management (Planning, development, implementation, evaluation and assessment)
- Research, data collection and entry
- Communities Noticeboard
- Writing, proofreading, editing and translation
- Teaching / Tutoring (Primary / secondary school / tertiary)
- Language Interpreting and translating
- Training, mentoring and coaching
- Online and onsite marketing and fundraising campaigns
- Community Media (Social Media Personalities, Presenters and Media Technical Producers)
- Community Entertainment (Live music band, choirs etc)
- Graphic and web design (Promotional materials and web presence)
- Apps development
- Executive board members (President / Secretary / Treasurer / Public Relations, Ordinary member)
Volunteer your time on any capacity.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
Volunteering can be a very fulfilling and beneficial activity to participate in. You will be part of the great work we are doing. Volunteering can enhance your life in many ways:
Volunteering can boost your self-esteem. By contributing to a great cause you will attain a sense of accomplishment. Volunteering can also give you a sense of pride, purpose and identity.
Volunteering connects you with other people. By participating in activities with others it helps form social bonds. Volunteering also puts you in an environment which will encourage you to find similarities with your fellow volunteers, this will also build friendship.
Volunteering will help improve your outlook, as you are helping the community and deepening your social responsibilities. This helps you to connect with more people and opening you up to new ideas and improvements.
Volunteering gives you a chance of doing your hobbies and the things you are interested in apart from your day job or formal studies. You get the work-life balance.
Volunteering also shows that you are committed and passionate about contributing in the community. This reflects positively on you.
Skills and Leadership improvement
Volunteering helps you sharpen your skills and learn new ways of doing things. It also helps you improve your leadership skills, which will help you a long way in your career. That’s why people who volunteer are regarded as more valuable even to the employers.
Sponsored products and services for our volunteers
There are number of products and services that are available for all our volunteers. As our volunteer you have immediate access to all those service, which we usually charge money to provide to others.
Volunteer your time on any capacity. Complete the online form below to apply now:
This online form is fairly easy to fill-out. The red star (*) means you must answer the question. If you miss any question or empty box with the star(*), just scroll up or down to the question to provide an answer. (You don’t have to undo everything and start all over again). Have fun:
[wpforms id=”2672″ title=”false” description=”false”]